BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

.'_'. Academic Goals .'_'.




My academic goals...
  • I want to work harder to graduate this year
I need to get as much credits as i can this next 10 weeks so i can be closer to graduation, I have to come to school EVERY DAY ON TIME! Turn in all my work and finish the book I have at home. I can do this I know I can!!!

  • I want to come to school every day on time
I want to really achieve this goal because my daughter just got back in the nursery and this time I don't want to lose her place in there, also I think that coming to school every day is going to help me achieve my first goal, so this way I will be able to get more work done and get more credits.

  • My social personal goal is to be more positive every day, have a positive attitude and just be nicer to people around me!
I'm tired of being mean to people jaja well people that don't deserve it the others umm it's whatever lol no but yeah I need to be more positive to have a higher self steam.

  • I think I have achieved some of the goals that I have set for myself...
For example I think I came to Lindsay with 9th grade credits and in a year I went to 11th grade credits so I achieved that and I am very proud of myself.

0 comments: